On June 22 we’re hosting a webinar for property managers to learn about traveler expectations and how to adjust their strategy based on recent research Expedia Group completed with 16,000 global travelers.
Please feel free to share with your Property Managers and encourage them to attend.
Our top recommendations to turn browsing travelers into happy guests during the webinar will be:
- If the municipality allows, we will encourage property managers to lower their minimum night stay requirement to two nights to attract guests from the local market
- Update their property listings to describe their cleaning protocols and showcase the amenities that make their property unique
- Clearly and proactively communicate with guests before, during, and after their stay
- Show guests they care about their feedback by encouraging and responding to reviews
Interested in attending the webinar [or sending the information to your clients]? Register with links below.
- North America Session: June 22, 2021 @ 1pm CDT
- Asia Pacific Session: June 22, 2021 @ 12pm AEST
- European Session: June 22, 21 @ 10am GMT
The webinar will be presented in English. Property Managers can access all insights shared in their preferred language in the “What travelers want in 2021” report, which can be downloaded during the webinar.